Dear Valued Customer,
As communities begin to feel the impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to share with you the steps we're taking to help protect the health and safety of our customers and our Jon Wayne team members, which is always our top priority.
We're closely monitoring local and national reports on the evolving impact of COVID-19 and based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization and applicable public health agencies, we've developed plans and guidelines that will allow us to respond timely and appropriately.
Our business was built on a foundation of trust and a genuine concern for our community, our vendors, our customers, our employees, and our company. During this unprecedented outbreak, this means taking every precaution possible to keep anyone we interact with healthy and safe.
With this objective in mind, we have implemented several procedures in our business to respond to and reduce the threat of COVID-19, such as:
- All employees who are able to work from home will do so, beginning immediately and continuing until the threat is reduced
- All in-person training has been suspended until further notice
- Added heightened precautionary measures with our cleaning service to focus on all high-contact and high-traffic areas
- All employees and technicians will limit physical contact, including handshaking, with customers and other team members
- Service technicians are stocked and equipped with protective gear to wear while entering a customer's home
- We're encouraging our employees to stay home if anyone in their household is sick or if they're feeling any symptoms of illness
We're also encouraging everyone to follow the CDC wellness guidelines listed below:
- Clean hands often
- Avoid close contact
- Stay home if sick
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Wear a face mask if you're sick
- Clean and Disinfect
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
Jon Wayne Service Company cares about its customers and team members, and at the core of our commitment to you is 5-Star Service. This will not change even as the situation evolves and we intend to continue to meet the needs and expectations of our customers and team members.
We will continue to monitor the situation and adjust the actions taken as necessary to help limit the spread of this virus and do our part in helping to protect our valued customers and team members during this time.
President and CEO
Jon Wayne Service Company
Proudly serving the San Antonio & surrounding areas:
- New Braunfels
- South Austin
- Bee Cave
- San Marcos
- Canyon Lake
- and more...
- See all cities we serve