Looking for a partial or complete whole-home repiping? At Jon Wayne, we offer repiping services that come with honest, upfront pricing and 20+ years of experience. Don't leave your home's plumbing in the hands of the other guys. Choose the team you can trust, no matter how big or small the repiping project.
- Affordable Payment Plans
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- 10,000+ 5-star reviews
Starting at $99/mo
What affects price?
The cost to repipe a home will depend on several factors, including:
- The number of plumbing fixtures. During the repiping process, Jon Wayne installs new pipes into every plumbing fixture in the home. Larger homes with more fixtures (sinks, showers, toilets, etc.) may see higher investments due to increased labor and material demands.
- Accessibility. The cost may change based on the accessibility of the piping.
- The desired piping material. Homeowners get a say in the type of piping they want installed in their home. Jon Wayne can help you navigate the different types (copper, PEX, CPVC) along with their cost per square foot.
- Excavations, demolition & other factors. The existing pipes need to go before the new pipes can be installed. And those older pipes may require extensive excavations or demolition work to reach. You may also have to factor in the cost of drywall repair if needed. At Jon Wayne, we take all this into account before we start to ensure the most accurate estimate.
Get red-carpet service & install options
We'll give you a proper Jon Wayne greeting complete with warm welcome and red carpet service. From here your plumber will assess your home's piping needs and deliver a fixed-price invoice shortly thereafter.
Enjoy peace of mind during the install
You'll notice the Jon Wayne difference from the moment we start work. Our plumbers are organized, prepared, and take every opportunity to make you feel comfortable during the install. Our whole-home repiping process can last anywhere from 1 day to 2 weeks. When we're done, we'll be sure to leave your home as clean as we found it.
Enjoy clean flowing water for decades to come
Your new pipes will flow faster and the water will be cleaner than ever. And if you have any concerns at all, you're protected by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
“Very polite, professional, and knowledgeable...“—Nancy M.
Joseph Munera came to my mother's home to perform a plumbing assessment. He was very polite, professional, and went out of his way to make sure my mother (a senior, senior citizen!) understood what he was doing and why. He is also very knowledgeable. He is an asset to Jon Wayne Service Company. We will continue to use Jon Wayne.
How we treat the customer contributes to our reputation.
See why we're rated 4.8 out of 5 stars on Google with 10,000+ reviews
Proudly serving San Antonio & surrounding areas:
- New Braunfels
- South Austin
- Bee Cave
- San Marcos
- Canyon Lake
- and more...
- See all cities we serve