Need fast, reliable ceiling fan installs or repairs? Contact Jon Wayne for same-day installations and repairs. We guarantee a job done right, the first time around. And if you aren't pleased for any reason, we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee because we care about world-class service.
- 97% of jobs completed the same day
- Upfront, flat-rate estimates
- 10,000+ 5-star reviews
Starting at $196
What affects price?
Ceiling fan installations and repairs vary in price, depending on:
- How tall your ceiling is. The higher the ceiling (over 10'), the higher the installation price because of the increased difficulty and time.
- Whether you're replacing an old fan or not. When you're replacing an old fan, the wiring will already be in place so the job will be faster and cheaper than installing a new fan in a new location. With a new installation, the electrician will need to run fresh wiring, which will increase the install cost.
- Whether you need a new circuit. If the fan installation is a new installation (and not a replacement), the electrician might need to add a new circuit so your home can accommodate the added electrical load. When a new circuit is needed, the overall install cost will increase.
Schedule your appointment.
We offer easy 2-hour appointment windows and convenient courtesy calls before your appointment.
Get red-carpet service.
After a complete electrical inspection and diagnosis, our electrician will chat with you about your needs and budget. We'll always provide upfront pricing for your installation or repair, so your final bill is never a shock.
Relax while we install.
97% of our ceiling fan jobs are completed the same-day. We'll be done in approximately an hour.
Enjoy peace of mind.
After the installation or repair, our electricians will make sure the fan works properly. We won't consider the job done until you're 100% satisfied.
“Took time to explain things to me as he worked“—Amber W.
Robert installed a ceiling fan and fixed a broken three-way switch for us. He was awesome! He was professional, personable, knowledgeable, and kind. He took time to explain things to me as he worked which I really appreciated. He even offered to vacuum up after his work to tidy things which was really above and beyond! Highly recommend and will definitely use again. Thanks, Robert and Jon Wayne Service Company!
How we treat the customer contributes to our reputation.
See why we're rated 4.8 out of 5 stars on Google with 7,600+ reviews
Proudly serving the San Antonio & surrounding areas:
- New Braunfels
- South Austin
- Bee Cave
- San Marcos
- Canyon Lake
- and more...
- See all cities we serve