Diagnostic cost: $29+ (waived with repair)
What affects cost?
Furnace repairs vary in pricing, depending on:
- The type of repair needed. More complex repairs, like a cracked heat exchanger or a gas burner replacement, will cost more than more simples ones (i.e. a flame sensor replacement.)
- Whether your furnace warranty is valid. If your furnace manufacturer's warranty is still valid, it might cover the cost of any replacement parts needed.
- The company you you hire. You’ll pay more for skilled, experienced techs who know how to properly repair your furnace.
Furnaces don't last forever. And at some point, it's more cost-effective to replace your furnace—instead of constantly repairing it.
Signs you should replace (versus just repair) your furnace system:
- Furnace is more than 10 years old.
- Furnace needs frequent repairs.
- Energy bills are higher than they used to be.
- Home has hot/cold spots.
- Furnace runs constantly and still can't keep you warm.
Finding time for an unexpected furnace repair can be tough. That's why we offer short appointment slots—so you don't wait all day for us to arrive.
Get red-carpet service
We'll show up on time and lay down our famous red doormats. After our diagnosis, we'll explain what's wrong and provide repair options with upfront pricing.
Relax while we repair
When you choose us, we'll waive your diagnostic fee and handle everything needed for your furnace repair. And 97% of the time, we'll complete the job that same day.
Enjoy a comfortable, clean home
We'll leave your home cleaner than we found it and promise never to make you pick up after us.
“Very knowledgeable and polite...“—Kelli R.
I would definitely use Jon Wayne again. They were able to come the same day that we called. They also had the parts needed on hand to complete the repair that day. All of their pricing was clearly laid out in a booklet and explained by the technician. They were very knowledgeable and polite (even brought their own doormat and wore booties in the house). I would highly recommend using them to all of my friends and family.
How we treat the customer contributes to our reputation.
See why we're rated 4.8 out of 5 stars on Google with 8,100+ reviews
Proudly serving the San Antonio & surrounding areas:
- New Braunfels
- South Austin
- Bee Cave
- San Marcos
- Canyon Lake
- and more...
- See all cities we serve