What affects cost?
The cost to replace a furnace depends on several factors, including:
- Equipment size. Furnaces are sized in "BTUs". The larger the home, the more BTU output is typically needed, which increases cost.
- AC efficiency. Furnace efficiency is measured in "AFUE". The higher the AFUE, the more expensive the system.
- System add-ons. Some homeowners choose to add on comfort features, like whole-home filtration or monitoring equipment, which increases cost.
- Ductwork modifications. You'll pay more if you have old or improperly sized ductwork that needs modifications.
- Company you hire. You’ll pay more for skilled, experienced techs who know how to properly install your furnace.
You should replace your furnace (versus just repairing it) if your...
- Furnace is more than 15 years old.
- Furnace needs frequent repairs.
- Energy bills are higher than they used to be.
- Home has hot/cold spots.
- Furnace runs constantly but can't keep you warm.
Schedule a free estimate
We offer convenient appointment windows so you won't wait all day for our team to arrive.
Get red-carpet service & install options
After a whole-home evaluation, we'll help you choose the perfect system for your home & budget. We'll even find applicable rebates & discounts and fill out paperwork on your behalf.
Relax while we install your furnace
We'll take care of everything needed to install your new furnace. Plus, our team checks all furnace installations 3 times over to make sure the job is done right.
Get your FREE smart home upgrade
After your installation is complete, we'll install a FREE smart home kit so you can control your home's temperature, energy use & more—all from your phone.
Enjoy a FREE 5-Star Service Club Membership
Your 1st year's on us. What's included? HVAC tune-ups, plumbing/electrical inspections, 24/7 monitoring, discounts on repairs and so much more!
“...worked until after dark to ensure our system was fully installed.“Our heat went out during the freeze last winter. We got a few quotes and decided on JW. The salesman wasn't pushy, spent time answering all questions. The professional technicians worked until after dark to ensure our system was fully installed. We were very pleased overall.—JM M.
How we treat the customer contributes to our reputation.
See why we're rated 4.8 out of 5 stars on Google with 7,100+ reviews
Need a Furnace Installed? Send for Jon Wayne!
Proudly serving the San Antonio & surrounding areas:
- New Braunfels
- South Austin
- Bee Cave
- San Marcos
- Canyon Lake
- and more...
- See all cities we serve