What affects cost?
The cost to replace an AC system depends on several factors, including:
- Equipment size. ACs are sized in "tonnage". The larger the home, the more tonnage is needed, which increases cost.
- AC efficiency. AC efficiency is measured in "SEER". The higher the AC's SEER, the more efficient (and expensive) the system.
- System add-ons. Some homeowners add comfort features to their AC, like whole-home filtration or monitoring equipment, which increases cost.
- Ductwork modifications. You'll pay more if you have old/improperly sized ductwork that needs modifications.
- Company you hire. You’ll pay more for skilled, experienced techs who know how to properly install your AC.
You should replace your AC (versus just repairing it) if your...
- AC is more than 10 years old
- AC needs frequent repairs
- Energy bills are higher than they used to be
- Home has humidity problems
- Home has hot/cold spots
- AC runs constantly but can't keep you cool
Schedule a free estimate
We offer convenient appointment windows so you won't wait all day for our team to arrive.
Get red-carpet service & install options
After a whole-home evaluation, we'll help you choose the perfect system for your home & budget. We'll even find applicable rebates & discounts and fill out paperwork on your behalf.
Relax while we install your AC
We'll take care of everything needed to install your AC. Plus, our team checks all installations 3 times over to make sure the job is done right.
Get your FREE smart home upgrade
After your AC installation is complete, we'll install a FREE smart home kit so you can control your home's temperature, energy use & more—all from your phone.
Enjoy a FREE 5-Star Service Club Membership
Your 1st year's on us. What's included? HVAC tune-ups, plumbing/electrical inspections, 24/7 monitoring, discounts on repairs and so much more!
“...I had an entirely new system by dark“—Craig C.
Called first thing in the morning with system issues. The system was checked and we both agreed it was time for a new one. They were able to get on it immediately and I had an entirely new system by dark. Replaced everything and installation looks 100% better. They knew what they were doing and handled everything great from the initial call to the clean up and I was informed as they went as to what was going on. Great job guys! I am looking forward to my next electric bill and summer!
How we treat the customer contributes to our reputation.
See why we're rated 4.8 out of 5 stars on Google with 4,700+ reviews
Need a Central AC Installed? Send for Jon Wayne!
Proudly serving the San Antonio & surrounding areas:
- New Braunfels
- Alamo Heights
- Canyon Lake
- and more...
- See all cities we serve