- Texas-manufactured aluminum windows
- Job completed 30 days from order, guaranteed
- Lifetime warranty on all windows
The cost of a window installation project in the San Antonio area varies widely depending on many different factors. Because no two window installations are the same, it's hard to provide cost estimates unless we inspect your home and chat with you about your window needs.
That said, the only way to get an exact price estimate for your project is to schedule a free in-home consultation with one of our window replacement experts.
What affects cost?
Many factors affect the cost to install windows, such as:
- The number of windows installed: The more windows you need installed, the more material and labor goes into your project, which raises the overall cost.
- The type of window you choose: Some windows cost more than others. Generally, windows with more advanced technology and enhancements (such as a double-hung sliding window enhanced with obscured privacy glass) will cost more than a standard, single-hung aluminum window.
- The accessibility of the windows: The labor required to install windows typically increases if you have a 2- or 3-story home vs a single-story home with easily-accessible windows.
- Company you hire for the installation: You want to go for high-quality contractors even if they charge more. Choosing one will usually save you money in the long run because you won't need to pay for repeat work, plus you'll be much happier with the final product.
Jon Wayne proudly offers full-aluminum windows that are manufactured right here in Texas. Beware, though, that not all aluminum windows are made equal. Our commercial-grade windows are stronger, more advanced and more efficient than conventional aluminum windows.
All of our windows are double-pane, energy-efficent Low-E Argon thermopane windows. This means our windows keep more cool air in during the summer and more cold air out during the winter. Plus, our windows are 5 to 7 times more airtight than the industry average. In other words, get ready to spend considerably less on your energy bills!
Window & door types we offer:
- Single Hung Aluminum
- Double Hung Aluminum
- Sliding Windows
- High-quality doors, including:
- Storm doors
- Sliding doors
- French doors
Window enhancements we offer (can be applied to any type of window listed above):
- Obscured Privacy Glass
- Tempered Glass
- Windows with Grids/Grilles
Schedule a free estimate.
We offer convenient appointment windows so you won't wait all day for our team to arrive.
Get red-carpet service & install options.
After a thorough evaluation of your existing windows, we'll help you choose the perfect windows for your home & budget. With a wide variety of windows to offer, we'll walk you through the advantages of each option. We'll also provide upfront price estimates so that you can compare prices and have peace of mind that you're making the best decision.
Relax while we install your windows.
We'll take care of everything needed to install your new, highly-efficient windows. Unlike competitors, who can take upwards of 3 months to complete the job, we guarantee your window installation will be completed in 30 days or less (from the date the windows are ordered).
Enjoy your beautiful windows & lower energy bills.
After your window installation is complete, you'll likely see a reduction in your energy bills the next month. Plus, you'll love the upgraded look of your new windows/doors. And don't forget—we back all of our window installations with a lifetime guarantee.
“I could not ask for better service.“—Jenna S.
I could not ask for better service. The service techs were courteous, knowledgeable, and explained everything they were doing. I have used Jon Wayne Service Company for seven years and would not think of changing. Keep up the good work.
How we treat the customer contributes to our reputation.
See why we're rated 4.8 out of 5 stars on Google with 8,100+ reviews
Need high‑quality, long‑lasting windows installed? Send for Jon Wayne!
Proudly serving the San Antonio & surrounding areas:
- New Braunfels
- South Austin
- Bee Cave
- San Marcos
- Canyon Lake
- and more...
- See all cities we serve